Specializing in Antique Iron Beds, Iron Patio decor, Concrete & Garden, Primitives & Furniture. Most of my inventory is at least 50 to 100 yrs old and I usually look for things in original condition. If you are looking for something unique and special I may be able to find it for you. Please e-mail me at yostdenise@yahoo.com















Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Finds to last a lifetime!

I loved this the moment I saw it!  It came from New Orleans in the French Quarter after Hurricane Katrina hit it was rescused and made the long journey to Oregon!  I now have the joy of owning it!  I enjoyed a rewarding day like today when I got to be a "picker" in Carver OR.  Here are some of my finds from today. 

~D's Frenchic'



All of these are available for sale.  I will be at the Camas Mother's Day Plant & Garden Fair, May 7Th, 2011.  Check out the details of the history of D's Frenchic' and the girl behind it all!  I can be reached at 360-896-6529.

No comments:

Post a Comment