Specializing in Antique Iron Beds, Iron Patio decor, Concrete & Garden, Primitives & Furniture. Most of my inventory is at least 50 to 100 yrs old and I usually look for things in original condition. If you are looking for something unique and special I may be able to find it for you. Please e-mail me at yostdenise@yahoo.com















Friday, September 2, 2011

The View From My Kitchen Window!

I re-decorated my kitchen garden window and this is the view to my backyard. It has everything I love, and things that are so fitting for this former Dairy Farm Girl- (Holsteins & vintage cow creamers), Florist- (flowers), D's Frenchic' Antique Collector/Lover- Vintage woodwork in black & whites,and little bit of France (Eiffel Tower) and of course lots of trees in our secluded back yard.  It makes doing dishes so much more appealing and I also get to look out and see my concrete horse head, concrete cherubs and old rusted windmill.  Some finds are truly worth  keeping!! 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment