Specializing in Antique Iron Beds, Iron Patio decor, Concrete & Garden, Primitives & Furniture. Most of my inventory is at least 50 to 100 yrs old and I usually look for things in original condition. If you are looking for something unique and special I may be able to find it for you. Please e-mail me at yostdenise@yahoo.com















Monday, May 21, 2012

Road/Pickin' trip finds at Barn Sale!

I LOVE road trips & Barn sales! I got to go pickin today up North out in the country & got a whole pile of stuff.  Including; 1922 (90 yrs old) writers typewriter in the original locking case, old tools, old metal locking tool box, old metal milk bottle carrier, iron wall candle holder, a horse book for Aurora & more!! These will be going to Portland Antique show in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment