Specializing in Antique Iron Beds, Iron Patio decor, Concrete & Garden, Primitives & Furniture. Most of my inventory is at least 50 to 100 yrs old and I usually look for things in original condition. If you are looking for something unique and special I may be able to find it for you. Please e-mail me at yostdenise@yahoo.com















Thursday, July 12, 2012

Portland Expo Antique Show This weekend!

I will be there with 2 booths and my BEST Antiques so far.  I have worked very hard for the past month cleaning, sanding, painting and re-purposing Antique & Vintage furniture and I LOVE how they turned out.  I wanted something different than the norm, (so I thought OUTSIDE of the box!  I call these pieces Royal Silver & Tiffany Blue.  I would love to have a room filled with colors like this!  These and much more will be on display and for sale at the show.  I will be in outside booths O-297 & 298 and the weather will be perfect- in the 80's and partly cloudy, so not too hot.  Enjoy the show!







No comments:

Post a Comment