Specializing in Antique Iron Beds, Iron Patio decor, Concrete & Garden, Primitives & Furniture. Most of my inventory is at least 50 to 100 yrs old and I usually look for things in original condition. If you are looking for something unique and special I may be able to find it for you. Please e-mail me at yostdenise@yahoo.com















Sunday, August 12, 2012

D's Frenchic' August News...

D's Frenchic' is settling down for the rest of summer and getting the girls ready for SR. Yr of High School and 1st Grade! I had a fun and successful sale at my home this weekend and also got to enjoy a night out w/Hubby and Friends to a Beer Festival in Vancouver. We had a BLAST. Aurora even had a beautiful lemonade stand and made $30- She was so cute selling her cookies and pink lemonade!

I am still at MAIN ST. VINTAGE in downtown Vancouver WA. I am the featured guest for the month of Aug in the front windows. I will also be adding to the entire front windows {all 8 of them!} of my mother's shop~ DAIRY FARM ANTIQUES in Prosser next month (Sept.) 1817 Main Street Vintage & Dairy Farm Antiques~









No comments:

Post a Comment