Specializing in Antique Iron Beds, Iron Patio decor, Concrete & Garden, Primitives & Furniture. Most of my inventory is at least 50 to 100 yrs old and I usually look for things in original condition. If you are looking for something unique and special I may be able to find it for you. Please e-mail me at yostdenise@yahoo.com















Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween is here!!! Are you ready?

I hope your ready for Halloween!!  If not, then you have to shop at Dairy Farm Antiques and at 7 Gables Mercantile in Prosser WA.
I have been very busy getting both the shops ready for our big, End-of-October Sales!!  This weekend for 3 days only, we are offering 25% off at both shops!  You will find nice antique furniture, vintage clothing, glassware, jewelry, primitives, home décor and lots of beautiful things to look for.






















No comments:

Post a Comment