Specializing in Antique Iron Beds, Iron Patio decor, Concrete & Garden, Primitives & Furniture. Most of my inventory is at least 50 to 100 yrs old and I usually look for things in original condition. If you are looking for something unique and special I may be able to find it for you. Please e-mail me at yostdenise@yahoo.com















Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All 6 colors of the rainbow in Granite Teapots!!!

Funny how the simple things make me so happy. I finally completed my antique granite-ware teapot collection that I've been searching for 3 years to find....all the colors of the rainbow in teapots. I now have all 6 primary colors, which is very rare to find! This makes my collection very valuable not only to me, but in price. These beauties sit on my kitchen shelf & range from 1900 to 1940.   -Me so happy!

All the pretty teapots- All in a row!





No comments:

Post a Comment