Specializing in Antique Iron Beds, Iron Patio decor, Concrete & Garden, Primitives & Furniture. Most of my inventory is at least 50 to 100 yrs old and I usually look for things in original condition. If you are looking for something unique and special I may be able to find it for you. Please e-mail me at yostdenise@yahoo.com















Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentines Angels & Decor for your loved ones!

I took another truck load of furniture to the shop and set up the windows to showcase the romantic pieces of furniture & decor.  These would all look lovely in a Cottage, Victorian home or European style home.  Stop by DAIRY FARM ANTIQUES to see in person, and check out our web page at-

 http://prosserdairyfarmantiques.blogspot.com/





2 primitive cabinets ready to hold tons of stuff.  Love the colors too, one pink & one blue & white!

No comments:

Post a Comment